- Java 1.5 or above. Java is FREE and can be downloaded from www.java.com
- Any Operating System supported by java.
logQL can be launched in 3 ways
- GUI: Locate “
logql.jar” in the install directory and double click
- Interactive CLI: Goto the install directory and run the command “
java -jar logql.jar -c“
- CLI: To execute queries directly from the command line, goto the install directory and run the command “
java -jar logql.jar <full query>“. Note that the full query should include the from and use clause.
To activate logQL Pro:
- Goto Help > About
- Click “Activate Pro” button
- Enter the activation code you received on purchase.
- Restart logQL pro